Please share with affected teams: OhioHealth Grant Street Closure on June 2, 2018
On Saturday June 2 there will be a road closure on East Town Street between South Grant Avenue and South 6th Street from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. due to a crane project on site.
An overview of the work occurring June 2 is below.
- Saturday, June 2 East Town Street, between South Grant Avenue and South 6th Street will close at 6:30 a.m.
- Ambulances enroute to the emergency department should follow detour signs
- Ambulances with direct admissions and discharges in the Bone and Joint Center should proceed to the rear of 300 E Town Street to access that building.
- Traffic will return to normal at 8:30 p.m., June 2.
- If there is inclement weather on Saturday, June 2, we will postpone the closure and project to Saturday, June 9.
- There will be more road closures coming up in the month of June. Stayed tuned for more information on the details of those closures.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as Grant improves our facility to better serve our patients, associates and community.