Join MedFlight for their Emergency Care Update on May 21, 2011 in celebration of the 25th anniversary of their Wellston Base.
This program is FREE including lunch! Continuing education certificates will be issued at the conclusion of this program.
- 08:30 Registration, Continental Breakfast
- 09:00 Welcome
- 09:10 Isn’t the Airway Important? Robert Cornwell, NREMTP, EMSI
- 10:00 EMS: Past and Present Mike Smith, NREMTP, EMSI
- 10:50 Break
- 11:00 Impact of Air Medical Transport on a Rural EMS System, Doug Lavender, RN, EMTP, EMSI
- 11:45 Lunch
- 13:00 Not Your Everyday Trauma, Holly Herron, MSN, EMTP
- 14:00 The New BLS/ALS, Howard Werman, MD
- 14:50 Break
- 15:00 Panel Discussion: Air Medical Transport after 25 years, Moderator: Robert Cornwell
- 15:50 Closing, Door Prizes and Issuing of Certificates