Four OhioHealth care sites have been recognized by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for outstanding heart attack and stroke care, when every second counts for patients.
The following care sites received the Mission: Lifeline awards for excellent and timely care for the life-threatening type of heart attack known as STEMI (ST segment elevation myocardial infarction):
- OhioHealth Doctors Hospital: Mission: Lifeline Silver
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center: Mission: Lifeline Gold Plus
- OhioHealth Marion General Hospital: Mission: Lifeline Gold Plus
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital: Mission: Lifeline Gold
The following care sites received Get With The Guidelines Stroke awards for implementing a higher standard of stroke care by ensuring that stroke patients receive care according to nationally accepted standards and recommendations:
- Grant: Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus
- Marion General: Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold
- Riverside Methodist: Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus
Additionally, Marion General was awarded:
- Fit-Friendly Award for creating a culture of living healthy lives in the workplace
- Get With the Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus
These awards highlight the life-saving and timely care given to patients suffering from acute conditions, when critical moments matter as well our dedication to promote wellness in our associates and physicians.
We appreciate our teams and the partnerships we have with EMS to ensure excellence in patient care.