Class and Event Calendar
For Class Enrollment Information and Registration Form with Class Fee Listing, Visit Outreach Education
Select View As to Change the Calendar Type to List, Week, Map, etc.
Select Course Type to Choose ACLS, ASLS, PALS, etc.
Trauma in the Tropics 2019
OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services presents
the 23rd Annual Trauma in the Tropics Cruise and Conference
Join us aboard the Carnival’s ConquestTM from March 2nd to March 10th, 2019!
A cruise and continuing education conference for Emergency Medical Technicians, Paramedics, Nurses, Physicians and other healthcare professionals.
Family and friends welcome. Conference participation is optional.
- March 2 – Leave out of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at 4:00 pm
- March 3 – Princess Cays, The Bahamas (9:00am-4:00pm)
- March 4 – Grand Turk (12:00 – 7:00 pm)
- March 5 – Fun Day at Sea
- March 6 – Aruba (10:00am – 11:30 pm)
- March 7 – Curacao (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- March 8 – Fun Day at Sea
- March 9 – Fun Day at Sea
- March 10 – Ft. Lauderdale
For more information on the Carnival ConquestTM sailing from Fort Lauderdale on March 2nd, please visit: https://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-conquest.aspx
- Rate is based on two people per cabin, 3rd/4th person occupancy and single rates available upon request
- Gratuities: $103.50 per person
- Group rates are subject to change based on promotional rates
- Lower rate will be honored at time of booking
Note: all information is subject to change without notice.
To make travel arrangements or cruise payments contact:
Travel with Me
21240 Raymond Road
Marysville, OH 43040
The cost of the educational conference is $150.00 in addition to cruise and travel fees.
Continuing education schedules, additional topics and speakers are to be announced.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.