On May 10, 2018, OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital celebrated its 100th anniversary. In 1915, a small group of forward-thinking community leaders had a vision for a hospital to serve the
people of Richland County.
Today, Mansfield Hospital is the largest medical center in a 60-mile radius and the third largest hospital in the OhioHealth system. Not only is it one of the oldest businesses in north
central Ohio, the hospital is also the largest employer in Richland County and is critical to the stability of the community.
“This is a monumental milestone,” said Jean Halpin, president of Mansfield Hospital and Shelby Hospital. “You don’t often get the privilege to be part of something that has truly been part of the fabric of the community as well as the opportunity to launch the hospital into the next 100 years.”
Congratulations to Mansfield Hospital on 100 years of caring for
Please share with affected teams: OhioHealth Grant Street Closure on June 2, 2018
On Saturday June 2 there will be a road closure on East Town Street between South Grant Avenue and South 6th Street from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. due to a crane project on site.
An overview of the work occurring June 2 is below.
- Saturday, June 2 East Town Street, between South Grant Avenue and South 6th Street will close at 6:30 a.m.
- Ambulances enroute to the emergency department should follow detour signs
- Ambulances with direct admissions and discharges in the Bone and Joint Center should proceed to the rear of 300 E Town Street to access that building.
- Traffic will return to normal at 8:30 p.m., June 2.
- If there is inclement weather on Saturday, June 2, we will postpone the closure and project to Saturday, June 9.
- There will be more road closures coming up in the month of June. Stayed tuned for more information on the details of those closures.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as Grant improves our facility to better serve our patients, associates and community.
National Stop The Bleed day is March 31,2018. OhioHealth Trauma Centers are offering free training classes for everyone please see below link for information and times.