OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care by providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources for EMS and other healthcare professions.
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- Congratulations to Dr. Shay O’Mara, OhioHealth System Chief, Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Aug 12, 2016
- Join us for Trauma in the Hills, September 24, 2016 at the Logan Conference Center Aug 12, 2016
- EMT Refresher, September 12 – October 3, Mondays at OhioHealth Doctors Hospital Aug 11, 2016
- Paramedic Refresher, September 9 – October 21, Fridays at OhioHealth Doctors Hospital Aug 11, 2016
- OhioHealth to host the first locally-developed comprehensive community paramedic course. Save-the-Date! Course starts January 9, 2017. Aug 9, 2016
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic classes are available.
Our program improves patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
More Information ›
Trauma in the Tropics
Cruise and Conference: Mediterranean Style!
June 21 – July 1, 2016
Join us for our first European Conference and Cruise
to celebrate our 20th anniversary with stops in Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Turkey.