OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care by providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources for EMS organizations and professionals.
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- Join us for the OhioHealth EMS Fall Update on November 5, 2016 Oct 19, 2016
- Join the Columbus Blue Jackets for First Responders Night on November 18th against the New York Rangers. See flyer for details. Oct 18, 2016
- Join us for a Paramedic Refresher Course starting October 28th Oct 14, 2016
- Ohio Division of EMS Notice: Heroin Abuse within the Opioid Crisis Sep 23, 2016
- Join us for our free iRESQ: Education Through Simulation work shop on September 30, 2016 Sep 21, 2016
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic classes are available.
Our program improves patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
More Information ›
Trauma in the Tropics
Cruise and Conference
January 29 – February 5, 2017
Join us aboard the Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas™
Leaving from San Juan, Puerto Rico aboard Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Sea with ports in St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Antigua, Barbados and St. Lucia