OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, an interdisciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care and outcomes by engaging partners and providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources for EMS, first responders, medical transportation, and health care organizations.
Did you Miss Joining The Ohio EMS Conference 2021?
You can still get free continuing education with our EMS Week online learning events. We’re also working to prepare our EMS conference sessions for release too. Watch for them coming soon.
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
First Responder COVID-19 Reminder
All persons entering an OhioHealth hospital or emergency department are still required to wear a surgical mask or other hospital-approved PPE which covers both the mouth and nose. Download flyer for details
News & Announcements from our Blog
- The Fall edition of the OhioHealth EMS Newsletter is hot off-the-press! Take a look to learn about Dublin Methodist Hospital’s coming interventional cath lab, carbon monoxide poisoning, and more. Sep 17, 2021
- Free CE: The Evolution of Emergency Care in OhioHealth > Learn about Free-Standing Emergency Departments; What they are and which services can be provided there. Sep 16, 2021
- WOSU: As Hospitals Reach Capacity, Central Ohio Sees Summer Of Citywide Diverts Sep 8, 2021
- Important message from ODH… Free Rapid At-Home COVID-19 Tests Available for Ohioans During August. Sep 8, 2021
- OhioHealth to present at Firehouse Expo in Columbus Ohio, September 14-18 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center Aug 4, 2021
- Firehouse magazine: Measuring the Success of Your EMS System, Dr. Eric Cortez, OhioHealth System EMS Medical Director Jul 21, 2021
- New Summer Edition of The OhioHealth EMS Newsletter. Check out our articles on trauma care, tPa administration in stroke, The Ohio EMS Conference recap, pulmonary embolism and thrombus in COVID, and education updates. Jul 16, 2021
More from the blog ›
Selected images used are in the public domain