OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Since 1982, Supporting Those Who Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care and outcomes by providing educational, clinical and operational resources for EMS organizations and professionals.
OhioHealth is EMS Strong and Getting Stronger
You may have noticed subtle changes over the last several months such as the rebranding of this web site! But there are more changes occurring—all designed around strengthening the ways that we connect with and support our partners in EMS.
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- May 20 2015OhioHealth Thanks You. We hope you'll stop by on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of this week in th Columbus area.
- May 19 2015OhioHealth Thanks You. We hope you'll stop by on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of this week.
- May 15 2015Parking for Attendees of The Ohio EMS Conference on May 18th
- May 15 2015Apparatus with On-duty Fire and EMS Crews Attending The Ohio EMS Conference on May 18th...
- May 11 2015Temporary Ambulance Access Change at Dublin Methodist on May 13-14, 2015
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Classes are now available. Our program is designed to improve patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
More Information ›
Trauma in the Tropics Cruise and Conference
June 2016 Cruise and Conference
Join us aboard Royal Caribbean™
for our first European Conference and Cruise
to celebrate our 20th anniversary with stops in Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Turkey.