OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to revolutionizing patient care by providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources for emergency responders and other healthcare professionals.
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
The Ohio EMS Conference | Virtual Edition
OhioHealth is pleased to present a virtual version of our annual EMS conference.
You’re invited to watch our FREE continuing education webcast anytime at your convenience Now Available!
Class and Conference Cancellations
OhioHealth and other healthcare systems are closely monitoring developments with COVID-19. As you are all experiencing, this situation and the response to it, are evolving quickly. With clinical guidance and public health considerations, along with keeping your health and well-being at the forefront, we are continuing to take appropriate measures to protect our patients and each other.
If you have questions about a specific class or other educational offerings, please email email@example.com or call us at (614) 566.9111. We want to support you in the best way possible through this unprecedented time.
For information on how OhioHealth is working to keep our communities up-to-date, please check out the OhioHealth Covid-19 toolkit: https://blog.ohiohealth.com/series/covid-19-coronavirus-toolkit/.
Our Latest Blog Posts
- FREE online CE: OhioHealth EMS Night Out at Grady Memorial Hospital, Recognition and Emerging Treatment of Intracerebral and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Nirav Amit Vora, MD Jun 4, 2020
- According to a recent AHA article “…doctors say: Your emergency room is safe. And if you need to go, you should.” May 26, 2020
- When you need to go to the Emergency Department, you should. Find out more… May 19, 2020
- Updated Class and Conference Cancellations May 5, 2020
- Class Cancellations Mar 18, 2020
- The Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine is seeking rising Central Ohio junior and senior high schools students interested in the health sciences for their Summer Discovery Experience, June 2020 at the Dublin campus. Mar 10, 2020
- Check our updates for The Ohio EMS Conference presented by OhioHealth on May 18-19, 2020 at the Great Columbus Convention Center Jan 6, 2020
- New Downtown Columbus Exit to Parsons Ave. Opening December 20th to Replace 18th St. Ramp Dec 13, 2019
- Congratulations to Drs. Eric Cortez and Robert Lowe, Medical Directors Dec 6, 2019
- OhioHealth Trauma Award Recipients 2019 Nov 22, 2019
- Check out the list of upcoming OhioHealth EMS events. Visit OhioHealthEMS.com for a full list of classes and events. Nov 14, 2019
- Enrollment is open for our next Franklin County Firefighters | Grant Medical Center EMS Education paramedic class starting March 3, 2020 Nov 14, 2019
More from the blog ›