OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Since 1982, Supporting Those Who Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care and outcomes by providing educational, clinical and operational resources for EMS organizations and professionals.
As OhioHealth’s hospital and healthcare services have expanded across the state, so have our resources for EMS. Over the last three decades, you’ve known us as Grant LifeFlight, then Grant LifeLink. To better reflect our growth and scope of services, our name has changed to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services.
We hope our new web site meets your needs. Check back often for updated information. If you find a link, document or post that isn’t working, please contact us and let us know. Thanks!
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- Jan 22 2015Throwback Thursday: Baldwin Tower at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Jan 22 2015New gadgets and programs allow older adults to live at home safely
- Jan 21 2015American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline 2015 EMS Recognition Application Now Open Until February 28
- Jan 20 2015OhioHealth Grant Medical Center Granted Magnet® Re-Designation for Nursing Excellence
- Jan 14 2015Ohio EMS Trauma Triage Changes
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Classes are now available. Our program is designed to improve patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
Trauma in the Tropics Cruise and Conference
February 28, 2015 – March 7, 2015
Join us aboard Royal Caribbean’s Vision of the Seas™
with ports in Mexico, Honduras and Belize!
“Beaches, palm trees and oceans blue, there’s no better place for you!”