OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Since 1982, Supporting Those Who Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care and outcomes by providing educational, clinical and operational resources for EMS organizations and professionals.
OhioHealth is EMS Strong and Getting Stronger
You may have noticed subtle changes over the last several months such as the rebranding of this web site! But there are more changes occurring—all designed around strengthening the ways that we connect with and support our partners in EMS.
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- Apr 30 2015The Ohio EMS Conference has reached capacity, but you may still be able to join us.
- Apr 22 2015Free Admission and Free CE for all Attendees: The Ohio EMS Conference, May 18, 2015
- Apr 20 2015OhioHealth EMS Update, August 8, 2015 at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Apr 16 2015OhioHealth Grant Medical Center Re-Verified as a Level I Trauma Center!
- Apr 14 2015Did you Graduate of Grant's EMT or Paramedic Program? If so, You're Invited to...
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Classes are now available. Our program is designed to improve patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
More Information ›
Trauma in the Tropics Cruise and Conference
June 2016 Cruise and Conference
Join us aboard Royal Caribbean™
for our first European Conference and Cruise
to celebrate our 20th anniversary with stops in Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Turkey.